- MS range of separators consists of a pressure casing with integrated magnetic rod for high level of efficiency. MF filters are employed in seal supply systems and any other such systems in which the media has to be cleaned of magnetic impurities up to a certain size
|1,2||Casing and cover|
|6||Ring magnets: corrosion-resistant|
- Construction design for operating pressure up to 150 bar
- Hassle free maintenance of simple and quick cleaning is achieved in operation as the housing can be dismantled
- Reliability in operation due to rugged technology
- The magnetic rod is positioned in the casing in such a way that it catches magnetic particles flowing past in the medium on all sides.
The magnetic rod can be removed for cleaning with the casing fitted by opening the cover (with the line depressurized!).
Maintenance intervals depend on the degree of soiling. We recommend checking and if necessary cleaning the magnetic rod several hours after using for the first time and each time after flushing the pipes because experience indicates that much of the dirt is flushed out of the pipes at this time.
- Chemical industry
- Oil and gas industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Power plant technology
- Refining technology